Total Performance Policies
Cancellation for any reason prior to May 15th results in a $50 non-refundable registration fee. Refunds will only be given if you cancel prior to the balance due date of May 15th.
Cancellations after the May 15th balance due date will receive a Total Performance Swim Camp “voucher” for all camp tuition payments made, valid through the 2019 camp season. Your camp credit can be applied to any Total Performance Swim Camp and is transferable to an immediate family member.
Your $250 deposit is due upon registering. If you chose to pay the deposit only at this time, we will automatically process your final balance from your credit card between May 15-31. All registrations after May 15th require payment in full.
Any medications coming to camp with your child should be communicated in advance via email and listed on the required Heath/Medical forms. Additionally, parents will fill out a medication form at check-in to be kept along with their child’s medications.
All prescription medications will be given to your child’s counselor and will be distributed as prescribed and according to the parent’s written instructions. Over the counter medications can be given to the counselor or left to the camper depending on the age of the camper and/or parent's preference.
Phone Policy (UPDATED)
Cell phones will not be permitted during daytime camp activities. We want to encourage campers to engage meaningfully with their peers, counselors and coaches as much as possible without the distraction of cell phones.
Campers will be required to leave cell phones in their dorm rooms when they leave each morning. Campers may use their phones in the evenings at the dorms once all scheduled camp activities are done.
Phones being used during daytime camp activities will be confiscated by a staff member until activities are done for the day. If circumstances warrant, or in case of an emergency, a camper will be allowed to make calls home or receive calls from home via a counselor or camp director’s phone; or can be granted temporary use of their own phone.
Total Performance reserves the right to confiscate anyone’s cell phone if it is being used in ways that are harmful to oneself or others or breaks other camp rules or regulations. Instances of inappropriate cell-phone usage as determined by camp staff can be grounds for a camper’s removal from camp activities or removal from the camp entirely without reimbursement. Additionally, Total Performance is not responsible for lost personal items – including cell phones.
Camper Behavior Policy
Total Performance Swim Camps believe that every camper has the right to expect a positive camp experience, there for each camper is expected to treat all other campers and staff with respect and adhere to the following behavior guidelines:
- Campers will refrain from using profanity, vulgarity or obscenity
- Stealing or damaging property (personal, camp or college property) will not be tolerated. If college property is vandalized, violators will be billed for damages by the college directly.
- No fireworks or firearms are tolerated at any Total Performance Swim Camp or our host institutions.
- Campers will refrain from disrupting camp programs or leaving camp programs without permission.
- Campers will not engage in activities that endanger the health and safety of themselves, other campers or our staff.
- Use of illicit drugs, alcohol, tobacco or sexual conduct/innuendo of any kind will not be tolerated and can be grounds for removal from camp activities or removal from the camp entirely without reimbursement.
- Bullying of any kind toward other campers will not be tolerated and can be grounds for removal from camp activities or removal from the camp entirely without reimbursement.
- Physical violence, threats or fighting of any kind is not permitted and can be grounds for removal from camp activities or removal from the camp entirely without reimbursement.
Camper fees are non-refundable if a camper is sent home for disciplinary reasons.
AGREEMENT: I am the parent and/or guardian of the Participant(s). In consideration of the Participant(s) being permitted by TOTAL PERFORMANCE SPORTS CAMPS, LLC to participate in any swimming activity planned, staffed, sponsored or coordinated by the TOTAL PERFORMANCE SPORTS CAMPS, LLC, whether a camp/meet/game/dryland exercise/activity or other event, the Participant(s), and all Parent/Guardians acknowledge, understand and agree that:
1. SWIM CAMP: The Participant(s) and the undersigned parent/guardian of the Participant(s) agree and understand that swimming is a HAZARDOUS activity. We recognize that there are risks inherent in the sport of swimming, including but not limited to, paralyzing injuries and loss of life.
2. GENERAL WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Participant(s) and undersigned parent/guardian of the Participant(s) hereby waive any potential or actual claim against TOTAL PERFORMANCE SPORTS CAMPS, LLC related to any injury that may occur to the Participant(s) while participating in any camp or activity sponsored by TOTAL PERFORMANCE SPORTS CAMPS, LLC. The Participant(s) and the undersigned parent/guardian further agree to indemnify and hold harmless TOTAL PERFORMANCE SPORTS CAMPS, LLC, its owners, unitholders, coaches, directors, headliners, counselors, volunteers, representatives and employees against any liability resulting from any injury that may occur to the Participant(s) while participating in the TOTAL PERFORMANCE SPORTS CAMPS, LLC. The Participant(s) and the undersigned parent/guardian of the Participant(s) also agree to indemnify TOTAL PERFORMANCE SPORTS CAMPS, LLC for any damages incurred arising from any claims, demand, action or cause of action by the Participant(s).
3. MEDICAL ATTENTION: We hereby give our consent to TOTAL PERFORMANCE SPORTS CAMPS, LLC and the host organization of any TOTAL PERFORMANCE SPORTS CAMPS, LLC-related activity to provide, through a medical staff of its choice, medical/athletic training attention, transportation and/or emergency medical services as warranted in the course of his or her participation in TOTAL PERFORMANCE SPORTS CAMPS, LLC activities/events. Further, the parent/guardian of the Participant(s) agrees to pay all costs associated with medical care and transportation for the Participants(s).
4. PHOTO CONSENT: I hereby give permission for TOTAL PERFORMANCE SPORTS CAMPS, LLC to take photographs or videos of my child while engaged in Camp activities to illustrate and promote the camp experience through its advertising and marketing. I understand that my child's identity will remain anonymous in conjunction with any photograph or video used in marketing or advertising.
5. ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: I understand that checking the box below constitutes a legal signature and confirms that I (the undersigned parent/guardian of the Participant(s)) acknowledge and accept the terms of this policy. Furthermore, I understand that when I type and submit my electronic signature (First and Last name) upon accepting this and the other policy terms, it will be the legally binding equivalent to my handwritten signature. I will not, at any time in the future, repudiate the meaning of my electronic signature or claim that my electronic signature is not legally binding.